Real Star Will Not Rule Out Departure

makaralove
Любитель
Стиль: Не определился

Real Star Will Not Rule Out Departure

Сообщение makaralove » Пн авг 27, 2018 7:14 am

Изображение

บอล ชุด A Real Madrid star, who was linked with a move away from Los Blancos, says he will not rule out the possibility of leaving the Santiago Bernabeu in future.Spain forward Marco Asensio, who has caught the attention of Liverpool and Manchester United, developed into an important player for the Madrid side in the last two seasons.

The 22-year-old admits that he is currently very happy with life at the Spanish giants but would not fully commit to the idea of บอล ชุด spending his entire career with the 13-time UEFA Champions League winners."My first option is always to triumph at Real Madrid. After that, you never know what can happen," Asensio told GQ.

"Real Madrid บอล ชุด are the most successful club in the world and from the start, you know you have to be prepared and to give everything for the shirt."I try not to focus too much on the expectations there are of me. It's normal for so much to be generated because they've been two really good years at Real Madrid. I just hope to keep getting better."Asensio has made 93 appearances for Real, scoring 21 goals and assisting in a further 11 strikes.

Вернуться в «Инструмент»