Man City Star: I Had To Seek Help After Being Racially Abused

makaralove
Любитель
Стиль: Не определился

Man City Star: I Had To Seek Help After Being Racially Abused

Сообщение makaralove » Ср авг 29, 2018 7:04 am

Изображение

sbo222 A Manchester City star has admitted he had to see a psychologist after he was racially abused ahead of the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia.Germany internationals Ilkay Gundogan and Mesut Ozil were victimised over their Turkish heritage after meeting with Turkey president Recep Tayyip Erdogan in London in May.

Former Borussia Dortmund star Gundogan has now confirmed he was subjected to booing and social media attacks, and was sbo222 even called a "goat f*****" by a German politician, and sought a psychologist ahead of the World Cup as a result."I had a conversation with the national team psychologist," Gundogan said, as quoted by the Daily Mirror."I wanted to see what he could give me. But I do not think anybody can help me with that."If you are attacked by many, booed by your own fans and insulted by a German politician, then you worry.

"There are sbo222 people who have politically used the photo for themselves and the border to racism was crossed."When a German politician writes on Facebook: 'The German national football team: 25 Germans and two goat f*****s'? That's something you have to call racism."Gundogan has made four appearances for the Citizens so far this season, assisting one goal along the way.

Вернуться в «Куплю»