Тестируем и выбираем аккумуляторы и другие сопутствующие устройства
chanoudom
Любитель
Стиль: Не определился

The Debate review of 2018: Jose Mourinho, England, Manchester City

Сообщение chanoudom » Сб дек 29, 2018 4:46 am

The Debate review of 2018: Jose Mourinho, England, Manchester City

Изображение

Craig Bellamy and Tim Sherwood looked back on some of the biggest moments of 2018 on The Debate end-of-the-year special. ลิ้ง sbo The former Premier League players reflected on England reaching the World Cup semi-finals, Manchester City's record-breaking title win and the departures of Arsene Wenger and Jose Mourinho.

'England are here to stay'
Tim Sherwood: "Gareth Southgate has done an outstanding job. He's not won anything yet but he's on the way to doing it and he has given the country some real optimism going forward. I think the young players have got experience and we have got some world-class players in the team. "There's a real buzz around the England team and I really think they have an opportunity to go places. It's been a fantastic year for England and they have spirit now, it's like a club team.

"I think they can win the Euros. The key for me is that the older players have to be on top of their game because there are so many youngsters coming through. ลิ้ง sbo If you are a senior player you are not guaranteed to be in the squad, it's about performing all the time." Craig Bellamy: "There is still a long way to go. I would still like to be convinced a bit more about the identity and philosophy, and when the tournaments arrive and you are really under pressure can you stick to your game plan and philosophy?

"But I think England are in a really good position for upcoming tournaments. For the first time I look at the set-up and the young players coming through and think they are not far away from winning a major tournament - I have never really felt that, not even with the 'Golden Generation'. I always thought they would be outplayed and out-passed in the big games, but this generation of players will be here for a long time."

'Jose's skills have waned'
Sherwood: "Mourinho is such a big personality and I am sure he realises that the game has moved on and so have players. ลิ้ง sbo "His most successful period was at Chelsea with Didier Drogba, John Terry, Frank Lampard and Petr Cech, where there was a cartel and they policed the dressing room for him. He never had that at Manchester United, but that's down to him.

"The manager has to get the best out of the players at his disposal and if he continues to burn bridges with players then it's only going to go one way. You have to recognise who are the strong characters in the dressing room and get them on your side and tell them the message you want them to tell the rest of the dressing room. His man-management skills have waned somewhat. He knows what is happening but I am not sure he has the patience to deal with it anymore.

Вернуться в «Аккумуляторы и зарядные устройства»